Mold Remediation Services in St. Louis, MO
Often a result of leaky roofs, plumbing problems, water damage, and basement flooding, mold has the potential to cause health problems for your family or business customers and can spread in as little as 48-72 hours. Mold removal requires professional treatment. Dalmation Cleaning and Restoration would be glad to provide you with a free estimate and assess your mold remediation needs. We are an IICRC-certified firm with over a decade of experience in the industry. We service both commercial and residential customers throughout the St. Louis Metro.
Mold is a serious problem.
By the time you see mold, you have a major problem on your hands. Mold can be secretly growing anywhere there might be a source of moisture. If your home has experienced leaks, water in the basement, sink or sewer overflow, or other water damage, there is a chance for contamination. Does anyone in your home suffer from asthma, allergies, respiratory issues, headaches, or other ailments? It’s even more important to have your home inspected if you suspect mold could be exacerbating their issues. Call Dalmation Cleaning and Restoration right away for a free estimate of your mold remediation needs today!
determine the scope of the problem and what measures must be taken to remove the mold. We provide free assessments for commercial and residential customers in St. Louis and surrounding areas
Containing the moisture is the first major step in the mold removal process. By containing the moisture, we avoid contaminating the rest of your home with mold spores that may be stirred up during the rest of the mold remediation treatment.
Since mold can appear not only on surfaces, but also as airborne mold spores, it is important to filter the air. We use HEPA filters and other filtration equipment to clean the air of spores and other particles.
The most important part of the mold remediation process is the actual removal of the mold from your home or business. All materials and personal belongings affected are fully inspected for traces of mold contamination. Dalmation Cleaning and Restoration makes a detailed, itemized list of every item treated. It is important for your health that we are thorough and clean everything.
Mold thrives in moist and damp areas of your home. It’s important to allow each area to dry fully in order to prevent any additional or continued moisture. This may cause the mold to return in the future and bring you back to square one. We use high-powered fans and state-of-the-art drying equipment after removing the mold during the remediation process.
During mold removal, we will likely find fixtures and materials in need of repair. We make sure to repair all of the mold-contaminated materials that we removed during remediation.
We want to make sure we’ve done our jobs. In the final step of our mold remediation service, we test the air and search for any signs of water damage or visible mold to determine if mold remediation has been successful.
A Serious Problem
Mold in your home or business is a serious health problem. Mold removal requires a professional to treat and remove the problem for good. Dalmation Cleaning and Restoration would be glad to provide you with a free estimate and assessment of your mold removal situation.
The Mold Remediation Process
- Assessment: We provide free assessments to identify the mold problem in your home or business.
- Containment: We work to contain the moisture problem to avoid contaminating other areas with mold spores during the remediation process.
- Filtration: We use HEPA filters and other equipment to clean the air of mold spores and other particles.
- Mold Removal: All materials and personal belongings are fully inspected and treated for mold. We inspect and clean everything.
- Drying: Allow each area to dry in order to prevent moisture from causing the mold to return. We use high-powered fans and equipment after the mold removal process.
- Repair: Next, we repair the contaminated materials removed during mold remediation.
- Testing: Lastly, we test the air and search for any signs of water damage or visible mold to determine if mold remediation has been successful.